Unbeatable engine package for optimum performance.
- The Z-34/22 IC Series combines the industry leading lift structure with an unbeatable engine package.
- A new drive system, with a high quality axial piston pump and integrated controls, provides the smooth control, durability and efficient power transmission required for rough terrain operation.
- Two-speed hydraulic motors provide optimum speed and torque. The 2WD model operates at 0.68 - 3.0 mph (1.1 - 4.8 km/h) with 37 percent gradeability. The 4WD model operates at 0.68 - 3.0 mph (1.1 - 4.8 km/h) with 45 percent gradeability.
- Zero tailswing and nose swing in all positions, with a 68 inch (1.73 meters) wide 2WD model and 73 inch (1.85 meters) wide 4WD model, provide excellent maneuverability in confined areas.
- Dual parallelogram riser allows ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retraction or extension of the boom.