Zero tailswing! It works in tight places.
- Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised working positions, along with its 47 inch (1.19 meter) wide chassis, make this boom the only one with true narrow aisle access.
- The 4 foot (1.22 meter) jib boom has 139 degree range of motion, so it can be positioned above or below horizontal.
- Z-30/20N RJ has optional rotating jib that adds an industry-leading 200 degrees of horizontal rotation.
- 180 degrees powered platform rotation allows precise platform positioning and easy operation.
- The all-new Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
- The Sep-Ex drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35 percent gradeability and 3.3 mph travel speed.
- The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward / reverse contactors or speed sensors. This reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.